Marias Fair Livestock Committee Scholarship Application
This scholarship is donated by the Marias Fair Livestock Committee. Recipients will be chosen by a subcommittee of the Livestock Committee.
Amount: $700 (three will be awarded)
- Senior in high school involved with a 4-H livestock project within the Blackfeet Reservation, Glacier, Liberty, Pondera or Toole counties.
- Applicants must be planning to attend a post-secondary educational institution (university, community college, tech. school, etc.).
- Scholarships may only be awarded to the same person once.
Applications must be received by the Liberty County Extension Office no later than June 11th, 2021. Applications received after June 11th will not be accepted.
- Must have exhibited livestock at the Marias Fair during a previous year as a 4-H project.
- Has displayed leadership skills within any 4-H livestock project.
Please include the following information:
- Livestock exhibited by applicant at Marias Fair and year(s) exhibited.
- Leadership activities related to the applicant’s 4-H livestock projects. Include dates and a brief description of leadership roles.
- Essay describing the applicant’s short and long term goals (does not have to relate to 4-H or the livestock industry).
For More Information:
Please contact the Liberty County Extension Office:
111 First Street East
P.O. Box 607
Chester, MT 59522
Tel (406) 759-5625
Fax (406) 759-5996